Hi John,

John Miller wrote:

[...]

hidden text.  Any clues of a way to instruct OOo to print hidden text?
I'm running Linspire 5.0 and OOo 2 Beta (1.9.79)

The Helps says:
"Hidden
Hides the selected characters. To display the hidden text, ensure that Non-printing Characters is selected in the View menu. You can also choose Tools - Options - OpenOffice.org Writer - Formatting Aids and select Hidden text."

However, none of those gives the result.
Beta-bugs?

So I think changing the (style-)property to non-hidden, is the best for now. If needed frquently, a macro will be of help.

Kind regards,

Cor

--
Cor Nouws