Beverly Goodwin wrote:
> I am trying to download OpenOffice on a T3 line.  Please explain to me why
> would it take 12 hours to download?  I'm not having problems downloading
> from other sites.

Do you actually have a T3 (45 Mb/s) line???  Regardless, I have
downloaded OOo many times, over high speed internet connections and it
just takes a few minutes.  When people have download times of several
hours, it's usually because they're using a dial up modem.  Are you
downloading from www.openoffice.org?  What happens if you abort the
download and retry?  There are mirror sites, that may provide better
performance.  Also, sometimes problems may be temporary, so that if you
try again later, it will be OK.