"G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 23:34
+0200, Manuel Ortega wrote:
> Intento instalar el diccionario ortográfico para español, utilizando
> el
> programa dictinstall paro no me funciona correctamente, al llegar a la
> pantalla que te dice que ya ha cargado la lista de diccionarios, le
> das a
> continuar y te sale un mensaje de error: “ list index out of bound(1)”
> Es problema m&shy;o o del programa que no funciona bien.
> MUCHAS GRACIAS POR VUESTRA ATENCION

Senor Ortega,

This list is English based and so we have very few Spanish speakers
here; however users@es.openoffice.org will let you communicate in
Spanish.

To answer your question, I have not encountered this error in any
release of OOo with the Dico dictionary installer. However, I work in
English and French, not Spanish. I have taken the liberty of cc-ing
users@es.openoffice.org and suggest that you look there for answers as
well.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.