On Jun 13, 2009, at 12:39 AM, Andre Stomm wrote:

I have tried download the program again however the screen is coming up as an NSIS error saying Installer Integrity check has failed and the file is corrupted or damage. Have you got any suggest to fix this problem. Coincidently the other computer we owe still has the program on it and was updater fine.

The NSIS error probably means only that something went wrong during your download. Suggest that you try again (and be sure you're downloading from http://www.openoffice.org/ ). If that also fails, see the suggestions at http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Why_do_I_get_NSIS_Error .

Dave