On Tuesday 23 June 2009, Andy wrote:
>Gene,
>
>I am not sure what your problem could be.  If you can send me a copy of
>the page off list I will see what I can do to help.  If you can give me
>a shot example of your data I will setup a sample that you can work from.
>
>Andy

Many Thanks for the offer Andy, but since I had to take the rental van back
anyway, I just took the whole thing in a freezer baggy to Kathy & let her
double do it on her adding machine.  She managed to get the same answer twice,
so I came home with a couple of 4.2 digit checks.  Which was what I was trying
to save Kathy having to do it.  She would have to cross check me anyway...

Thanks again for the offer.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

National Weather Service advice for those threatened by severe
thunderstorms: "Go inside a sturdy building and stay away from
WINDOWS!"

   -- Ben Bullock