I have been using the Sun Presenter Console without difficulty until this morning. We had a video inserted on one slide. When we reached that slide, the video appeared on the projector screen, but the image on the computer monitor did not lie in the current slide window. It was in the upper left-hand corner. It was out of sync with the projector view, and there were two sound tracks superimposed on each other, also out of sync. If I disable the Console, then there is only one sound track running. I am using a Dell Insprion with XP service pack 3. Has anyone else had this problem?