I have all my work in doc,xcl,ppt..I installed Openoffice hoping would work
better than Office which I erased because it was a defective pirate copy. Now,
when I try to open let's say an MS word doc the computer does not automatically
know what program to usee to open it. I've read that this option of recognizing
the right program can be modified during installation but I reinstalled three
times without finding it. How do I geet the right program to recognixe the
rghtfil. And last, what a ptoblem did mjkkl?

A disc