Excuse me if this isn't appropriate for this group; just tell me and I'll
try and find another place to ask.

I have all my documents/images/presentation files on a computer at my
house that can be reached via SSH using DYNDNS.  I work from three
different machines at home, one at my place of employment (high school)
and one from my church.

I'd like to automatically execute the ssh command, change directory, and
have OOo look in that directory when I use the "open" menu.

Is there a way to do this from within OOo?  Or, do I need to look at a
shell script that would handle opening the ssh session and invoke OOo?

I know next to nothing about anything I just said, so pointers are
welcome.

In each case, I'm using ubuntu 9.04 as an OS and OOo Ubuntu version 3.0.1

Thanks

mcm
--
Mark C. Miller