Unsubscribe immediately

----- Original Message -----
From: David B Teague <davidbtea...@verizon.net>
To: users@openoffice.org
Sent: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 06:41:48 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [users]  Re: Return Receipt (displayed) - [users] Re: Windows 7
Upgrade Advisor says OO.o won't install.

For my addition of noise to the list, I apologize, for my responses were
written in anger. This seldom produces a good result.

In the future, in the interest of low noise on this list, everyone,
please, send such requests regarding posting etiquette to the
INDIVIDUAL, not to the entire list.

Let us have no more noise posted to the list on this subject.

David Teague

<SNIP>
> He made two postings requesting that you do not send receipts.I'd
> suggest you read them more carefully. He asked you to not send
> receipts to this list, which you had done. You are the real offender.
> Your sent the receipt he is writing about.
<SNIP>