On 23/07/09 00:33, w...@wadesmart.com wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
 Subject: [users] [moderated]
 From: "matt saunders" <mattsaund...@verizon.net>
 Date: Tue, July 21, 2009 2:24 pm
 To: <users@openoffice.org>
I AM NEW TO OPEN OFFICE, AND AM TRING TO LEARN. I DO GET E-MAILS WITH
PICTURES THAT ARE VERY INTERESTING, AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO
ORGANIZE AND SEND PICTURES VIA E-MAIL, CAN YOU ADVISE ME HOW TO DO THIS?

Matt - OO (open office) is an office suite. Its for -- well -- office
work. Typing letters, spread sheets, etc. It doesnt have anything to do with organizing or sending of pictures.

Also, all caps means you are shouting. Please dont shout :D

Wade
Registered Linux User: #480675
Linux since June 2005
The OP is not subscribed so it is highly likely that s/he will not see your reply because you didn't explicitly cc him/her.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England