Ian L. Target skrev:
Larry Gusaas wrote:
On 2009/08/04 8:15 PM  Ian wrote:
Harold Fuchs wrote:

<snipped>
Henri, the OP isn't subscribed ...
If the OP isn't subscribed, can't he or she still view the answer on
gmane?
Yes but highly unlikely. If the OP was using gmane, they would most
likely have posted through gmane rather than through the moderator.

Ahh . . . I see.  Now it all makes sense to me!  I have seen some
subscribed be able to post.   Forgive me for fanning the flames but I
must say I side with the camp that asks why a person should be able to
post via email, knowing that the poster won't get a response unless some
kind soul CC's the answer to him or her.  It is almost like getting
free, direct personalized customer service for OpenOffice!

I´m not trying to feed any troll, but you don´t have to answer the person who isn´t subscribed. ;-)