2009/8/11 alisdair butler <alisdairbut...@yahoo.co.uk>:
> Hello
> I downloaded the open office product but it would not complete.  I cannot now
> get rid of the file on my desktop.  Everything except the java file in the
> open office will delete or uninstall.  How do I get rid of it or get a
> working copy of open office please (I have repeatedly tried to download again
> but the installation bar does not progress)
> Cheers
> Al

Hello Al,

We could probably help you a lot better if you gave us some information:
what kind of computer, what operating system
where did you try to download from (www.openoffice.org)

millions of people use OpenOffice.org on all kinds of computers, so it
must be possoble for you too!
--
Guy
using dutch OOo Aqua 3.1.1 on a iMac Intel DualCore Leopard