yours truly,

Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 22:42:11 +0100
From: hwfa.openoff...@googlemail.com
To: users@openoffice.org; kjoephyl...@msn.com

Phyllis Kahn wrote:
No need to be so patronizing! I have done all that I could & can't get these people off my back.

yours truly,

The address from which you sent the above message (kjoephyl...@msn.com) is *not* subscribed to this list. For security/privacy reasons one person (as defined by an e-mail address) cannot unsubscribe another. If you want to unsubscribe you must send the request to users-unsubscr...@openoffice.org *from* the subscribed address. The subscribed address will then get a confirmation request which must be replied to. Once that has happened the address will receive a last "goodbye" message and that's it.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England

Good point. If she's reading this then she must be subscribed in some other address because I'm deliberately not cc'ing her.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England