On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 21:49:54 +0200
Came this utterance formulated by Johnny Rosenberg to my mailbox:

> > Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> >>
> >> Please stop being an idiot. There's no need to write the same
> >> ___question___ or message over and over again. Just wait for people
> >to> reply. If nobody do, well, then I guess nobody has anything to
> >say.>
>
> If he's unsubscribed, maybe he doesn't want to read any answers___
> :D

If he is a newbie, maybe he doesn't know what a list is. If he's a
newbie, maybe he is using the website link to ask. If english is his
second language then maybe he won't understand your 'gentle hint' above.

Or maybe he is a very wise man and does not want to subscibe to the
excess of personal abuse that has been circulating on this list in lieu
of real help which is in breech of the mailing list guidelines.
http://www.openoffice.org/ml_guidelines.html

[quote]
... OpenOffice.org does not allow:
Personal attacks (not criticising a position, but slamming or flaming
the writer).
[/quote]

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416