2009/9/2 Merouane Louma <merouanelo...@gmail.com>:
> *Dear Sir
> *
>

>  *I work since years with Open Office, and other things constructed from
> SUN, like Open Solaris, Java, MySQL .....and other.*
>
> *But in Open office, there are some negatives like:*
>
>   1.
>
>   *No Arabic Language Grammar and Orthography in English version.*
And nothing like that in Swedish either…

>   2.
>
>   *I want you put the thumbnails like in PDF*
Who are ”you”? You just wrote to a mailing list, like I do right now.
What kind of people do you think will read your post? Yes, other
users, like me and you. Of course it's POSSIBLE that a developer or
two read some posts now and then, but here are mostly users, asking
each other questions and many of us do our best to help if we can.
Some people know about this, other people know about other stuff…

If you want the developers to do this and that, you can register to
the OpenOffice.org site and file a report, for example bug reports and
suggestions for enhancements.

>   3.
>
>   *Also there is problem to make in Default the page layout like space of
>   of lines and paragraphs.*
I am not sure what you mean, but if you create an empty document,
adjust all styles as you want them, maybe create a few new styles and
remove a few, just what you think you need to do, then save it as a
template, then you can make that template be the default template. The
default template is always loaded when you create a new document,
unless you select another template.

>   4.
>
>   *In page layout I can't put header and footer of page in 0.0.*
Not sure what you mean there. Of page in 0.0? What does that mean?

>   5.
>
>   *I work by centimeter, but in each open of new open office writer it work
>   by inch, there is Default problem.*

That sounds strange, because mine works with whatever I selected in
the options dialogue. I selected mm for everything but the rulers,
which I have in cm (since it doesn't look good in mm…). Maybe you
should check your settings in the Options dialogue? Or your locale
setting.

> *I think this is some problems in Open office.*

Yes, there are, just like with all the other software in the world.

Johnny Rosenberg
*Guitarist*…