On 2009/09/10 12:02 AM  Tommy27 wrote:
Larry Gusaas-4 wrote:
So you are both promoting the advertised Open Office scam on the petition website. Do the two of you own this fake "Official" OO.o website and try to collect money from people so they can download OO.o?

no. we have no financial interest in this.
we are not responsible of those scam links.

They are in the middle of your petition, between the description of the petition and the link you have to click to sign the petition. You are responsible for them being there. You chose where to put your petition.

so SIGN THE PETITON but NEVER TRUST THOSE LINKS

Add a notice to the petition telling people looking at it that the links are scams and not to click them. Otherwise
Quack Quack Quack Quack

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it probably is a duck.

Bye bye scammer.

--
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada