Excuse the top posting, but  I really think that this "discussion" (for
want of a batter word) should have been stopped a couple of days ago.

We've heard the opinions and rants, and it's just down to name calling
which the vast majority of subscribers to this list just don't want to
listen to any more.

Keith

--
God bless you,