John Boyle wrote:
Tommy27 wrote:
@The Beaver
thanks for the compliment about my IQ... as you know people with IQ over 140
are considered genious or near genious (
http://onemansblog.com/2007/11/08/the-massive-list-of-genius-people-with-the-highest-iq/
)
actually the number is even higher: 414

@John Boyle
it seems those users wanna censor thread they don't like while they could
simple unsubscribe themselves.
moreover they accusing me of polluting the thread while i just keep
answering to thier accuses.
if they do not want this thread to stay on top why do the keep feeding it?
To Tommy: In essence that is what I said to one of them, also! If they
do not like the thread, why do they not just delete it? :-)

Deleting or filtering the subject does keep one from seeing it, but it is still wasting bandwith. In as much as it is a subject that has clearly run its course and has had numerous posters state the same, he should just go away. Oh, and as for you. PLONK