wonderful explanation, Larry... however it doesn't seem that Gene is ignoring
me since he still keeps commenting this thread despite havinh "plonked" me
so many times... :thinking:

but let's forget about Gene for a moment and let's analyze your contribution
to the thread...
i see that you Larry keep insulting user calling them idiots...
i've already told ya... i wan't come down to your low level... :-U

tell me the insults you want... they won't harm me at all... :wistle:

they won't stop the petition... 423 right now... you see? it never stops
growing!!!  =)=^D