On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 11:28 PM, John Kaufmann <kaufm...@nb.net> wrote:

> In a message dated 2009.09.06 19:54 -0500, Keith Bates wrote:
>
> On Sat, 2009-09-05 at 13:47 -0700, Susan Wallace-Masse wrote:
>
>> ... I am transcribing a cemetery and I need to be able to attach
>>> one or more photos to each entry I make.  How do I do this?
>>>

>> There is a tutorial on this at:
>> http://sheepdogguides.com/fdb/fdb1imag.htm
>>

> Keith, I'm not the OP, but I took a look at this, and am immediately lost:
> After a bit of preliminary pleasantries discussing the bird photos, the
> author launches right into "And now for the data entry for..." - which
> presumes an pre-existing database and tables.  I feel like I walked into the
> middle of a discussion.  Did I miss something?
>
> John

I don't understand your comment. I visited the link and found that the
author gives detailed instructions for setting up the database before the
sentence you cite. I don't see how you missed that material, or how you
dismiss it as "preliminary pleasantries". He gives enough information for
even the least instructed on using Base to follow his tutorial.

John