In a message dated 2009.09.26 12:31 -0500, jomali wrote:

... I am transcribing a cemetery and I need to be able to attach
one or more photos to each entry I make.  How do I do this?

There is a tutorial on this at:
http://sheepdogguides.com/fdb/fdb1imag.htm

Keith, I'm not the OP, but I took a look at this, and am immediately lost:
After a bit of preliminary pleasantries discussing the bird photos, the
author launches right into "And now for the data entry form..." - which
presumes an pre-existing database and tables.  I feel like I walked into the
middle of a discussion.  Did I miss something?

I don't understand your comment. I visited the link and found that the
author gives detailed instructions for setting up the database before the
sentence you cite. I don't see how you missed that material...

John, you are quite right, and I can't excuse my sloppy reading of the material. Sorry to clutter the list with a stupid question.

John