At 17:30 26/09/2009 -0500, Wade Smart wrote:
My question is - I have 36 different cells to apply pretty much the same conditional formatting to. Is there a way to do this without doing it to each and every one?

Yes: you need just to select all the cells at once before you apply the conditional formatting. You can usually do this with a combination of click, Shift+click, and Ctrl+click. Click selects a cell, of course. Shift+click extends the selection up to the cell you click in. Ctrl+click adds the relevant cell to the selection - but note that is a toggle, so it can also be used to remove a cell from the current selection. It may be fairly easy to select your 36 cells in this way, or it may be easier to do the job in two or three groups of cells.

Linux since June 2005

Well, the above works in Windows, at least.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker