Wade Smart wrote:
OMG!!! hours and hours of work done in like an hour :D

I have been cleaning up my sheets to make them easier to read now that these formulas from today are working.

Last thing I want to do is format the background of the cell to one of two colors based on a series of numbers.

I have that working. My question is - I have 36 different cells to apply pretty much the same conditional formatting to. Is there a way to do this without doing it to each and every one?

Wade

Mind that the conditions are _formula expressions_ with quoted "literal text" values, unquoted numbers, names and references, function calls and all relative references being relative to the cell which is the active one when calling the dialog. Everything behaves exactly as in cell formulas and can be tested in cells. Just select a range, enter some condition with a leading "=" and finish input with Alt+Enter.