Harold Fuchs wrote:
Twayne wrote:

I can't comment on how easy or otherwise it is to make envelopes in Word as (a) I've never done it and (b) I don't have Word installed or available to install. The only real difficulty I've had with envelopes in OOo was figuring out which way to put them in my printer. Once I cracked that, the rest was fairly straightforward. I seriously think that if you have issues in this area you ought to raise them with the developers (I'm not one) either by sending a description of what you think is wrong & how to fix it to d...@openoffice.org or, probably more appropriately, by submitting one or several bug reports and/or RFEs (Request For Enhancement) to the QA system by following the advice & links at <http://qa.openoffice.org>. I haven't looked but there may well be relevant stuff there already, perhaps even with release/fix dates.

Harold;
I would be eternally greatfull if you could tell me how you cracked how to load your envelops for printing in writer. I have not been able to do it for my lexmark printer and finally gave up. Got sick of the constant headache from beating it against that brick wall.

Regards
Keith