Jurgen:

You'll need to create two page styles: one for the first 3 pages without header/footer and page number, and one beginning with page four which has the desired header/footer and page numbering. It's not very intuitive, but once you get the hang of it, it works pretty well. Create the styles first (use the Help function) and then apply them to the desired pages.

Look at the list archives; there are some detailed explanations of using styles for this purpose in the past 6 months or so. HTH.

-Michael