Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
2009/11/4 Tim Deaton <t...@timdeaton.org>:
When I print a spreadsheet in Excel, if the sheet is too large for one page,
I can adjust the size of the printed output.  I can either adjust the size
by a percentage (ie: print at 75% of normal size) or I can set it to shrink
the document so that it fits within x pages wide by y pages long.  I can
also adjust the margins of the document.  And all this is done from either a
Page Setup box that can be accessed either from the Print Preview screen or
from the "File" menu.

Where do I find this functionality in Calc?

-- Tim Deaton

There is no such functionality in OpenOffice.org Calc.

He he… only kidding…
File → Page Preview → Adjust the scale directly by moving that thing
you see between ”Margins” and ”Close Preview”. For more options, click
Format Page and look around among the tabs in the dialog that pops up.

Johnny Rosenberg

You can also change the font/size of individual cells, blocks of cells or whole rows/columns. You can make the characters bold, italic, underlined etc. etc. Use the Format>Cells menu to change the attributes of selected cells/rows/columns.

You can also change the height of rows and the width of columns. Use Format>Row or Format>Column.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England