Brian Barker wrote:
At 11:35 04/11/2009 -0500, Tim Deaton wrote:
When I print a spreadsheet in Excel, if the sheet is too large for one page, I can adjust the size of the printed output. I can either adjust the size by a percentage (ie: print at 75% of normal size) or I can set it to shrink the document so that it fits within x pages wide by y pages long. I can also adjust the margins of the document. And all this is done from either a Page Setup box that can be accessed either from the Print Preview screen or from the "File" menu.

Where do I find this functionality in Calc?

Go to Format | Page... | Sheet | Scale. (You can also get to the same dialogue from the Page Preview screen using the Format Page button.) Under "Scaling mode", you can adjust your output in three ways: select either your scaling factor or the number of pages vertically and horizontally (as you describe above) or just the total number of pages.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker

Format Page and look around among the tabs in the dialog that pops up.

Johnny Rosenberg

Thanks to both Brian & Johnny. Between you, those solutions are exactly what I was looking for.
-- Tim