nOn Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 15:35, John Kaufmann  wrote:

>> I've been following this list on and off since 2004. The question of how to
>> deal with unsubscribed posters has been going on since then.

> Doesn't that say it should end - /here/?

Whilst the situation shouldn't have arisen in the first place, there
is only one viable solution:
*  Wait for CollabNet to fix things.

If my understanding about why/how CollabNet handles OOo is correct,
you can expect things to be fixed at about the same time that the
universe reaches thermal death.

>> Nothing will change until the powers in charge decide to change it.
> And that will never happen while those in positions of responsibility for the
> list remain silent.

Those who are responsible for OOo list-management have neither the
authority nor the ability  nor the access to make changes to the
software by the various lists.

Patience, grasshopper, patience.

jonathon