At 00:17 30/11/2009 +0000, Mark C. Miller wrote:
When I was creating an Impress slide, I was in the bullet format. I set my first bullet, hit return, then tabbed in for some related information. I then discovered I wanted to start a second bullet equal to the first one. The problem was, I couldn't find a way to get back beyond the indented (tabbed) bullet.

The slide looked like this:

*  First point
   * Tabbed/indented point

*  Place I want go get back to

I suspect I'm just not using the correct search terms, so I've bitten the bullet and come to ya'll. As has been the case many times in the past, I appreciate your help.

Shift+Tab usually does the reverse of Tab, and it appears to do so here, too. After you have pressed Enter at the end of your doubly indented paragraph, and you are offered another doubly indented one, press Shift+Tab.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker