2010/1/10 Hal Vaughan <h...@halblog.com>

> On Jan 10, 2010, at 12:30 PM, James Knott wrote:
>
> > John Boyle wrote:
> >> To ALL: Whether you like it or not, here it is, and you can get angry at
> me for sending it to you, BUT THIS I BELIEVE!!! >:o
> >>

> > Whether you like it or not, that is religious propaganda and there no
> room for it here.
>
> Agreed.
>
> > Religion is a delusion at best and if you want to believe in that
> nonsense, it's your problem.
>
> Now you're doing the same thing you're complaining about.  Such a statement
> ("delusion at best") is just as ignorant as what John Boyle says.
>
> Arrogant atheism is just as limited in vision and understanding as arrogant
> proselytizing.  It's just two sides to the same coin.
>

> Hal

Looks to me as if John Boyle has won this round - or rather that we *all*
lost, but some of us more than others. The fact that his spam has garnered
so many responses shows how easily we (some of us, including myself) are
distracted from our task on this list - dealing with users problems, open
source issues, etc. Perhaps we can now consider this discussion finished,
and close this irrelevant thread ?...

Henri