M Henri Day wrote:
Many list members will find this story (in German - Google Translate is your
friend) published on a site for webmasters (
http://preview.tinyurl.com/ykwtj22 ) of interest. Certain others, I suspect,
will make use of the opportunity to be outraged....

There is a big difference between the 'installed' base and the 'user' base.

For example, in my office there are eight PCs and six users. All eight PCs have OOo installed. I am the only OOo user. The others all prefer that "other" office suite.

Bit like the Linux thing, really. Many have it installed. Very few actually use it in their work.

Cheers

--

Pierre
Worrigee, NSW,