Thanks, Paul, for confirming it isn't there.

I was hoping for a button that would save the developed page in a temporary location and bring that up in the browser. The problem in the current system is that it requires a lot of clicking, especially if the save is to a temporary location - so that mistakes can be avoided. Switching back and forth can be a pain and lead to accidental saves over the "production" copy.

Yes, I'm aware that Netscape Composer doesn't have that "temporary save" feature - wish it did.

BTW I'm quite new to this list. First, where is the message archive so I can look for prior reports of bugs (and hence need not report them) and Second (meanwhile), have there been prior reports of problems with the HTML editor not really being WYSIWYG when it comes to differences between displays and what a browser (FireFox and IE) show?

As far as the archive is concerned, it looks like, from the subscription-provided information, one has to know message numbers or find only the exact subject line. Other lists have more complete search mechanisms and I presume this one does too.

Dick