On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 10:22 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi!
> I have hidden two columns on a spread sheet and cannot get them to show
> again. I clicked "format, column, show"with no results. Could you assist. do
> I need
> to "click" a column adjacent or???? Sure would like to get those two columns
> back.

Hi Cheri,

I have added this to the knowledgebase for other people to use.
The easiest method is to select the columns including the one
before and after the hidden column by dragging a selection on
the column names. Then simply Format -> Column -> Show.

Regards
Jonathon
--
OOo Tips (RSS) - http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/tips.rss