I'm running OOo 3.1.1 on Win XP Pro.

If I select a range of cells in Calc and go to Data>Sort, I see two tabs:
"Sort Criteria" and "Options". If I select Options I see a dialogue pane
with some check boxes and drop down lists. One of these, about 2/3 way down
and to the right, is labelled "Options". *But* it is greyed out. Why,
please? Is this a remnant of some functionality that got incompletely remove
and thus a [minor] bug, or is my installation of OOo hosed up, or does it
only become active under certain circumstances and, if so, what
circumstances?

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England