Hi Everyone,

to be able to import Works file (and not only for this!) you could use
Go-OO *a free and opensource OOo derivative* that you can download for
Windows / linux / MacOSX.

Here are differences between OOo and Go-OO
http://go-oo.org/discover/

Most linux distro's repository OOos are build from go-oo.

If you use Windows or MacOSX you can just download it from here
http://go-oo.org/download/

install it (english part first and than your language install file) and
try to import your data (music list and so on).

I hope that help.

Carlo