On 2010/02/22 12:55 PM  Terry Plowman wrote:
Is there
a way to unsubscribe from this list, and what the heck is it.  I am tired of
sending emails to the address I am told to send to in order to unsubscribe
and remaining on the list.

Send an email  from the address you are subscribed with to:
users-unsubscr...@openoffice.org

You will then receive an email to confirm that you want to unsubscribe. You then need to reply to that email to confirm your request to unsubscribe.

PS: Complete instructions were in the email you received when you first subscribed to the list.

--
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada