Well, after all, that WAS a little stupid of you. Almost as stupid as being so annoyed with a whole group of people who have no control over your problem. Anyone who sets up filters for their mail should know to check now and then to see if any goodmail is being picked up. Otherwise it's a little useless (and stupid) to do. If you don't check it before emptying it now and then, who knows how many goodmails you've missed? Sounds like you didn't read again or you'd have known to be checking that out. Sometimes it's just too much bother to be logical about things, isn't it?

Twayne

"Terry Plowman" <tmplow...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:nkeeloeeifjclajmfefgcelpcbaa.tmplow...@bellsouth.net...
My ranting was about all of you fools getting pissed at someone who is
frustrated and acting like we are all stupid. That is your problem.