Tim Lungstrom wrote:
Here is a question.
Where are the files fro this install and how do I get the links to the executables
in the menu system or on the desktop?

I installed it like shown above, but cannot find it/them anywhere.
So i need help with getting access to these files before i uninstall
the 3.1.1 version on Ubuntu 64-bit.

Here is this question modified;

I finally found the folder where the "Commands" are to start each program for 3.2,
but the desktop integration setup does not work.

Error is about conflicts with original menu values. Does this mean I have to manually remove the 3.1.1 version off the Ubuntu's Applications>Office and >Graphics menus before I can do the desktop integration setup? I would like to run only 3.2 and take 3.1.1 off. But it seems that if I uninstall OOo 3.1.1 it still holds those menu places for it.

Any advice? Anyone have a better way? I want to run 3.2 so having 3.1.1 in the menu is not something I want. I know another posting on this thread had someone say that having 3.1 and 3.2 side by site in Linux is no trouble, but I just want the one right now.

Thanks
[Working on setting up a Ubuntu system as my default system with free and open source
software,  and dumped Windows on all but one laptop.  It is about time too.]