On 2010/02/25 1:03 PM  Twayne wrote:
This isn't of any great importance, but I just received an e-mail allowing me to post on "...openoffice.devel.general" newsgroup: Only problem is, I don't frequent that group and don 't recall ever posting to it. I'm going to read the group for awhile and see if it's interesting, but wondered how i got permitted to post to it? Could it be because I responded to a cross-posted group and that was one of the ones that were cross-posted to?

You replied to a message from mabel_...@lsl.com.hk "Questions on downloading OpenOffice.org for business use" which was crossposted to several mailing lists and went to the gmane groups gmane.comp.openoffice.questions, and gmane.comp.openoffice.devel.general. Your response was sent to both gmane groups.

--
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada