Ah, thanks! I didn't mean to send anyone off to check the whole thread history, but I do thank you. Strange I didn't notice a long cross-posted list like that; must/ve been pre-caffiene hours. Normally I don't respond if more than three groups are cross-posted or if I think it won't upset the OP, I'll set a f'up for my own response.

Regards,

Twayne`

In news:hm6ist$n8...@dough.gmane.org,
Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com> typed: