On 2010-02-26 11:30 AM, Twayne wrote:
> Hmm, interesting.  I think I know why the difference though: I just
> remembered I read as Plain Text so that would explain the empty bodies
> in those posts.  Apparently the bodies are also html instead of the
> expected Plain Text.
>
> I read in Plain Text for the same reasons. Most newsgroups require Plain
> Text so to see anything html I have to hit the alt-shift-h keys to
> switch modes.

Or you could use a more modern mail client that renders both without
having to switch anything...

There are far too many reasons to go into as to why OE is an extremely
poor choice for an email client and has been for many years.

Of course, anyone who is used to it will come up with all kinds of
reasons to disagree... luckily for some, the money powers haven't
decreed that OE user should be put to death just yet...

--

Charles