On Feb 28, 2010, at 10:58 , Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:

> Has this a different name under OpenOffice?
> If the trick is possible, I would really like to know how it is done.

Hi Thomas:

I thought it was just called an indent and I have four buttons which I think
can affect it.  One is Numbering on/off which in 3.2 is just to the right of
the left/center/right/justified icons and has the roman numerals I and II plus
lines representing text.  Next to this is Bullets on/off, which has two little
blue bullets and four lines representing text.  Next to them are Decrease
indent and Increase indent.

And don't forget that under Format/Paragraph/Indents and Spacing you can set
the first line to indent and I think you can set it to "outdent" by using a
negative number.  You can.  But don't forget then you must have your margin
inset by at least the amount of the indent.

//James