jonathon wrote:
James Greenidge wrote:y

my problem! The crux of my problem is figuring out what intermediate pallet
colors transitioning from navy blue to salmon to use for each letter in the
title heading. It sounds like a color matching puzzle a child would enjoy, but
I lost talent long long ago!
Would a script that created a palette that would contain the first
colour, last colour, and intermediate colours be useful.

You'd have to manually move it into your OOo config file.

jonathon
My God that'd be incredible help if you can swing that! Please donate such a super cool thingie to OOo as "Jon's RainbowWrite" or such! :)

JimWG