In news:004401cad510$51716760$f45436...@com,
Manuel Barros <cruzbar...@gmail.com> typed:
> Andy, please find attached the image I want to convert to
> water mark. Thanks & regards.
> Manuel
> Lisbon, Portugal

All that really needs to be done, if I now understand this, is
to add transparency to the image. That means it has to be a
.gif or .png. Transparency can set it to be anything from
invisible to opaque or anywhere in between so it doesn't block
any text, etc. also on the page. I'd guess about 30%
transparence would be a good place to start.  It's best, IMO,
to set up the transparency in a separate image editor like PSP
or any that can handle transparency.

HTH,

Twayne`