Well, I, for one don't understand why one would find another's personal
expression of religious belief offensive as long as that person does not
disparage yours. On the other hand, you, James chose to express your
atheistic religious beliefs in a way to disparage theistic religious
beliefs. Neither theism nor atheism is provable using mathematical or
scientific criteria, so we (I think) should accept others where they are
without disparagement while acknowledging disagreement.

Jomali