Fred Crummey wrote:
I have a Lexmark printer which only prints envelopes in the center. Why is it so difficult to print an envelope in open office? I have instructions from ehow but I still find it very hard to apply. Any good suggestions? Thanks, Fred

I know this response won't be of much use to you, but I'm gonna post anyway.

I have _never_ been able to get OO from any version to correctly print envelopes. What I ended up doing was taking a diskette (yes, I still use them) to work where MS Office is used, copied a saved file with the envelope option already set, and then opened the .doc file with OO. In fact, I used to do this with many issues I had with OO. I knew that OO was capable of doing what I wanted - I just didn't know how to do the equivalent functions. In the long run, I am sure it would be easier to learn how to use OO, but right now, my laziness dictates that I just create the file in MS Office at work and bring the file home to use and edit it.