On 05/07/2010 06:21 AM, ???? wrote:
> Hi OOo team, as a developer base on OO I have a trouble now, this is a
> defect in OO3.2. I expect to fix it in my software as soon as
> possible, so, could you help me?could you transpond this mail to your
> related developer if I made the wrong target mail. Thanks in advance.
> *Defect description:*
> *I rotated a metafile(WMF) in impress, the picture or text in metafile
> will upside down. *
> I think the problem is in
> *gdimtf.cxx*=>*GDIMetaFile::Rotate()*=>*case( META_BMPSCALE_ACTION
> ):*, but I can not fix it...
> please help, the attachment is the test file. Thanks again.
> BestRegards.
> ChenShuai.

Quite right on that. There does not appear to be any way to flip
it horizontally. Even if you turn it with the controls at the bottom
of the window, the text will always revert to upside-down. You can
flip it in any direction to any degree and it will always be upside-down
when it is horizontal.
Curious that they would program it this way.
I copied the metafile and opened a Writer page. When I pasted the
metafile in it was upside-down. Using the rotate tool, every time
I rotate the file to where it could be read upside-up, as soon as I released
the mouse it reverted to upside-down. I am now curious as to how
the programmers did this???
I am using OOo 3.2.0 on Kubuntu 9.10 Linux distro. Is this happening
on Windows versions also?
Let me know when you file a bug report, I can verify it.

Tom

--
"PC, "Where would you like to go today?" ...
Mac, "Where would you like to be tomorrow?" ...