On 5/7/2010 6:21 AM, ?? wrote:
Hi OOo team, as a developer base on OO I have a trouble now, this is a defect in OO3.2. I expect to fix it in my software as soon as possible, so, could you help me?could you transpond this mail to your related developer if I made the wrong target mail. Thanks in advance.
*Defect description:*
*I rotated a metafile(WMF) in impress, the picture or text in metafile will upside down. * I think the problem is in *gdimtf.cxx*=>*GDIMetaFile::Rotate()*=>*case( META_BMPSCALE_ACTION ):*, but I can not fix it...
please help, the attachment is the test file.  Thanks again.
BestRegards.
ChenShuai.

???????????????(????) <http://ym.163.com/?from=od3>

Chen:

I found that there is a 'line' connection somewhere to this image and by right clicking on the image and selecting "break', that the image will behave.

TomW