On 2010-05-14 7:32 AM, Thomas Steel wrote:

> [...]

No. You cannot 'reinstall' until you first remedy the problem of the
missing installation files - unless you do still have the original
installer .exe file.

By 'redownload', I mean, go to http://download.openoffice.org/,
redownload the installer for the version of openoffice you have
installed (I thin it was 3.2, right?).

In order to perform a repair install, you wuold then need to extract the
installation files to some location where you can *keep* them
(dbl-clicking on the downloaded installer file will first extract the
files).

But, actually, I do believe that if you just go ahead and run the
installer as if your were installing it for the first time, it will
detect the current installation and prompt you to repair it, so that
might be easier for you...