Styma, Robert E (Robert) wrote:
gch...@aol.com wrote:
Second request.  Plz unsuscribe me.
Thanks,
gch...@aol.com

Dan

to no avail.  Eventually, the plug will be pulled on getting email
delivered on the old address in which case I suspect the email will bounce and
the cleanup should get me unsubscribed.

Bob

The first thing you'll need to do is determine the actual subscribed address.You can see this in the Welcome message, if you kept it, or by expanding the header of a message from the list and finding the Return-Path header. This will contain something like

where xxxxxx is the message number and zzz is the subscribed address, with an equals sign instead of an at sign. Copy all of that subscribed address, again represented by zzz here, into a message to users-unsubscribe-...@openoffice.org. That should give you a confirmation message (routed from your old account, but you can reply from the new one). Replying to that should complete the unsubscribe. If this doesn't fix your problem, I'll help off-list; just tell me what steps you've taken and what the result was.